Guides to using advanced search operators on OpenMD.com and to finding, evaluating, and using online medical reference content.
- Critically Assessing Medical Claims
Questions you should ask about any medical claim.
- Evaluating Health Websites
Assessing resource accuracy, authority, bias, currency, and comprehension.
- Medical Information Quality Seals
Guide to trust seals like HONcode, Information Standard, and URAC.
- Using Online Health Information
Suggestions for interpreting and applying the information you find online.
Advanced Research Guides:
- Introduction to Medical Terminology
Guide to the structure and formation of medical terms.
- Health Information Assessment Frameworks
Guide to available frameworks for evaluating online medical content.
- Types of Medical Research
Introduction to basic, clinical, and epidemiological research.
- Advanced Search Options
Advanced search operators can help you to quickly locate more relevant results.
Still need assistance? Please contact us.